1. INTRODUCTION PawBakes Limited, is a company incorporated in England and Wales. Our main address is, Unit 26 Pindar Road, Hoddesdon, Herts, EN11 0DE. PawBakes Limited is responsible for this “Website” and its contents (). You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PawBakes Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and treating any information that we obtain about you with as much care as possible.
Should we ask you to provide certain information when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
PawBakes Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You are advised to check this page intermittently, to ensure you are happy with any changes.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? We collect and process various types of information, which is limited to only necessary details. Personal information may include (but is not limited to); • Name, address, email address and telephone number • Social media handles • Goods and services provided • Any other information required for the purpose of a business transaction
3. HOW WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
3.1 USING OUR ONLINE STORE During the online ordering process, it is necessary to collect the following information: • Name • Billing address • Delivery address • Email address • Phone number
In order to deliver an online order to you, PawBakes Limited must give some of these details to the delivery service used. Occasionally we may need to use the contact details you have provided to ourselves to inform you of any order updates, including delays/problems with your order.
3.2 SIGNING UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER When you sign up to our newsletter, it is necessary to collect the following information: • Name • Email address
3.3 ENTERING COMPETITIONS When you enter a competition, it is necessary to collect the following information: • Name • Email address • Social media handles • Delivery address • Additional information may be required for individual competitions, such as dogs birthday
3.4 PLACING AN ORDER OVER THE PHONE When you place an order over the phone, it is necessary to collect the following information: • Name • Billing Address • Delivery Address • Email Address • Phone Number • Goods and Services Provided
3.5 GETTING IN TOUCH When you write, message, telephone or email us, we may need to collect relevant information for the purpose of the enquiry.
4. HOW WE STORE INFORMATION We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we keep your details safe and use them only in accordance to this policy. We will use strict procedures, security features and managerial methods to safeguard and protect the information we collect.
5. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION We do not sell, share, distribute or lease the personal information we collect with any third parties. This is with the exception of the following: • In order to deliver an online order to you, PawBakes Limited must share your delivery details and contact details with the delivery service used. • For competitions ran in conjunction with another company, it may be necessary to pass the details of the winner to the partnered company. This will be stated in the competition T&Cs.
6. MARKETING Unless you have informed us not to, we will send you update emails with news, product information, blogs and competitions relating to our products and services. If at any time, you change your mind and wish to no longer receive these communications, you can unsubscribe by using the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any future communication email or by emailing us and letting us know at email@example.com.
9. YOUR RIGHTS You may request details of the personal information we hold on you at any time. You may get in touch so that we can inform you of what information we hold for you and also obtain a copy if required. If you would like to make a request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be asked to pass some security questions before this information is shared.
If you believe that any information we hold for you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible so we can promptly update it.
You can also request that we stop using your information and remove any data of yours that we currently store, aside from data that we need to obtain for Tax purposes. You can request that we stop sending you marketing material at anytime by emailing email@example.com.